GOT LOVE? Woohoo, that’s great!
If you do have a lovely lady or gent in your life, you’re probably well aware of the impending, chocolate- and flower-infused holiday that’s hot on our heels (shoot, or is it our hearts?).
Cupid’s arrows are prepped, aimed, and ready to launch. But are yours?!
(And by “arrows” I mean Valentine’s date ideas, of course.)
If you’re still trying to piece together the sweetest afternoon or evening plan, including one of these hot happenings is a must!
21 Romantic Date Ideas for Valentine’s Day and EVERY day!
21. The couple that laughs, lasts. So ditch the dinner and a movie plan. Go to dinner and the comedy club to get your funny-fix in together!
20. A trip to the zoo makes for a great creative date with plenty of conversation pieces to adore. Enough said.
19. Take in a professional sporting even together. Go all out with fan attire, hot dogs, beer, and cheering!
18. Pick a cause you’re both passionate about and spread the V-Day spirit by volunteering together.
17. Try a romantic date on a cruise! (Perfect examples: a wine tasting sail in NYC or a sunset catamaran cruise in San Fran!)
16. Go for an urban excursion by air! Take a scenic plane ride, helicopter tour, or hot air balloon ride.
15. Whatever you do, do dessert first — or only! Fondue or giant banana splits are the way to almost anyone’s heart.
14. Visit a local animal shelter, and share some love with some furry, 4-legged friends. If you’re extra-lucky, maybe you’ll even adopt one together!
13. Make Cupid proud. Take an archery class together.
12. V-Day is the perfect excuse for a classic, romantic date idea that can’t go wrong — simply sharing a chick-flick and the couch with your sweetheart.
11. For a truly creative date idea, try an art class together like pottery, glass blowing, or a local wine-and-painting party.
10. More like “picnic”! If you’re lucky enough to live in a hot spot that boasts a tolerable climate, enjoy it — casually wine and dine in a park. And remember to pack a kite or frisbee!
9. Hit up the spa for a luxurious couples’ massage. Not to mention use of amenities like the hot tub and steam room. Ahhhhh, talk about the perfect Valentine’s date idea!
8. Get your hearts racing together with skydiving, ziplining, bungee jumping, and adrenaline galore!
7. The couple that plays together stays together. Try a new outdoor adventure as a daring duo!
6. It may not (conventionally) be the most romantic date idea, but if it’s your idea of a great time, just do it — cut a rug at the club with your honey-bunny. Or find a fun dive bar and load up the juke box with your favorite hits!
5. If there’s a Universal Studios, Disney, or the like near you, get your film fix in for the day!
4. Take a cooking class or food tour together. Explore gourmet goodness like chocolate-making, sushi-rolling, cocktail mixing, beer tasting, etc.
3. Explore uncharted territory with your partner in crime! Be cheesy and touristy. Or do a getaway for the weekend. (V-day is on a Saturday this year, after all *wink, wink*!)
2. When it comes to easy Valentine’s date ideas, this takes the cake! Spend the day taking fun, romantic, random, goofy, and candid photos — then make a memory book of the big day.
1. Hands down, one of the most romantic date ideas: plan a romantic dinner in the comfort of home. Go with a style that suits the two of you best — elegant (candles, rich Italian cuisine, fine wine), playful (PJs and heart-shaped pizza with a cheap bottle of red), or anything in-between!
Great ideas, the ideas are perfect for the couples to increase the chemistry between them. Beyond these, planning a romantic night away is also a good idea.It is better to book any good entertainment or make a dinner reservations early so you don’t get stuck on the night.
You said it, James! The early bird surely gets the worm. 😉