Partner Support Associate
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
and include Partner Support Associate in the subject line.
ABOUT VIRGIN EXPERIENCE GIFTS:
Virgin Experience Gifts, formerly Cloud 9 Living, is the leading experiential gifting company in the U.S. We offer over 2,300 unique experiences as gifts - ranging from city tours & hot air balloon rides to stock car racing & fighter pilot missions. We just joined forces with the Virgin Experience Days team in the UK and are looking to expand our team.
There’s never been a better time to come aboard. We’re ambitious and innovative, small and agile, and supercharged by the Virgin brand. With significant growth plans, this is your chance to put your stamp on the future of the business. You’ll discover an evolving culture that’s full of energy, development opportunities and perks. So, if you want to learn, work hard, and play hard too – we’d love to hear from you.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Virgin Experience Gifts, the U.S. leader in experience gifting, is looking for a full-time Partner Support Associate to join our growing Partnerships Team!
The Partner Support Associate will work closely with our Partnership Managers to carry out all administrative tasks relating to product management, new product setup & launch, and new partner onboarding.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To organize, expedite and administer all product related documentation within the Partnerships team
Identify potential bottlenecks in the product implementation cycle and liaise with Partnership Managers to eliminate
Progress new products through implementation cycle according to agreed planning schedules and campaign timing
Liaise with external copywriter to procure & input unique copy for each new product
Review product specifications and marketing collateral at the end of the product set up cycle, and prior to activation, to ensure accuracy
Manage and maintain the existing product database and liaise with Partnership Managers & Partners to keep this up to date
Monitor and replenish inventory of external voucher codes, as necessary
Support Partnership Managers as needed to facilitate strong relationships with Partners
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- A team player is who self-motivated and excited to show up to work every day
- Proven ability to connect with people and develop relationships using the phone, email, and other digital platforms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Proficient in GSuite applications & Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and quality a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation - $40,000 annually
- 100% paid medical/dental for all employees – family coverage available at group rates
- 401K with employer contribution
- Generous time off to make sure you stay balanced
- Volunteer Time Off - 2 days per year so you can give back to a charity of your choice
- Quarterly “product testing” (i.e. stock car driving, whitewater rafting, ATV’ing)
- A fun, casual, hard-working team to spend your days with!
POSITION TITLE: Partner Support Associate
REPORTS TO: Sr Partnership Manager
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Broomfield, CO/Temporarily Remote